I will aim to send out all orders within 2-3 working days, once receiving payment. For small items I will send by 1st class Royal Mail. For larger items I will send by ‘sign for’ first class Royal Mail.
If you wish for your item to be delivered by courier or on a specific day, please contact me before ordering. Courier service requires a signature upon delivery. If you’re not in when our couriers first try to deliver and they cannot find a safe place to leave your parcel, they will leave a card and then attempt to deliver it two more times over the next working days. Follow the instructions on the card left by the courier to arrange a re-delivery of your order. If you would like to specify a safe place or a neighbour for your parcel to be left with, you can add these in the comment box when paying.
UK Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays
Our couriers typically deliver Monday to Friday 8am – 7pm (please note Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days).
If you would like me to ship any of the goods internationally, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will advise shipping costs.
If you place an order via my website the payment is processed by Stripe or Paypal which accepts all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Solo, American Express and Maestro debit cards. All payments are secure.
I always try to please my customers. If however you are not happy with your purchase, please notify me within 14 working days by email email@example.com
return address is
113 Preston Drove
Items will be refunded or exchanged providing the item has not been used; it is in the same condition as when you first bought it; and you have taken reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned to me safely and not damaged in transit. Unfortunately post and package costs are non-refundable, and I cannot be held responsible for returns that do not reach me. Always obtain a certificate of posting as proof. In the event of the goods being faulty however, I will cover all costs of postage and either refund or exchange the goods.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or error to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Ellie Hipkin. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.